What to do when you arrive at DIA / Denver Airport:
When your flight lands at DIA (Denver International Airport, DEN), you should proceed to baggage claim. After you’ve collected your luggage, take a few steps out the nearest door on either the east side or west side of the Terminal (depending on which side your airline directs you).
Once outside, look for the Taxi / Limo stand on Island 1, and report to the attendant wearing a bright green vest with “Taxi / Limo” on the back. The attendant will give us a call, and we’ll come and pick you up. If you've given us your cell phone number, the driver will also call you once your flight has landed.
Note: When you arrive at Denver airport, please don’t stop in the terminal for snacks or shopping. Your limousine service has been scheduled based on your flight arrival, so it’s important that you proceed directly to baggage claim, and then to the Taxi / Limo stand.
On your way to your Colorado ski destination, we provide you with complimentary snacks and beverages as part of our limousine service. We’ll also be happy to stop along the way for you to pick up liquor, groceries, discounted lift tickets, or anything else you might need (a 20-minute stop is free of charge).
DISTANCES FROM DENVER AIRPORT TO COLORADO'S SKI RESORTS:
Winter Park, Colorado is the closest ski resort to Denver airport / DIA, but the driving can often be challenging especially in the winter months. Winter Park receives an average of 365 inches of snow per year, which is why all vehicles in our car and limousine fleet are equipped with 4-wheel drive and studded snow tires.
• Denver airport to Winter Park Ski Resort: 98 miles (approx. 2 hours)
• Denver airport to Breckenridge Ski Resort: 120 miles (approx. 2 hours)
• Denver airport to Keystone Ski Resort: 120 miles (approx. 2 hours)
• Denver airport to Copper Mountain Ski Resort: 120 miles (approx. 2 hours)
• Denver airport to Vail Ski Resort: 130 miles (approx. 2.5 hours)
• Denver airport to Beaver Creek Ski Resort: 150 miles (approx. 3 hours)
• Denver airport to Steamboat Springs Ski Resort: 185 miles (approx. 3.5 hours)
• Denver airport to Aspen / Snowmass Ski Resorts: 255 miles (approx. 5 hours)
• Denver airport to Crested Butte Ski Resort: 280 miles (approx. 6.5 hours)